F@ck Goals. Create Systems.
If you know me, you know I’ve been a lifelong “New Year, New Me” goal setter specifically around my weight; It’s well documented along with the ups and downs of my fluctuating weight over the years.
In fact, last January I was 55 pounds heavier than I am now!
This January is the first one in a very long time that I won’t have a New Year’s resolution of losing weight, but rather, this year, I plan to continue the path of success I’m on.
What I’ve come to realize is that my weight-loss success in the last year has not been due to the goal I had of losing weight…but rather to the daily systems and habits I have created and implemented in the last year.
A few months ago when I was at a coaching clinic I heard the following phrase from the Coach and it resonated with me:
Fuck Dreams. Set Goals.
Fuck Goals. Create Systems.
This resonated with me on so many levels.
As someone who quit my safe day job of being a public educator for the past 18 years to live out my dream of running my martial arts gym, as someone who dreams of financial freedom, as someone who dreams of being fit and healthy…and so on and so on…I have a lot of dreams!
But they are all just dreams.
Sure they can be broken down into goals- which are really just milestones of achievement, and they will remain as dreams and goals unless systems and habits are created to help me take action and move me towards the actual achievement of those goals.
Simply put, a goal without systems is destined for failure!
In fact, Scranton University researchers found that only 19 percent of individuals keep their New Year’s resolutions and most are abandoned by mid-January.
So instead of only setting goals this January, I encourage you to go further and create the systems and habits that will actually produce success and achievement of your goals!
Who do you want to be…What do you need to do to get there?
Do that. Repeatedly in 2023!
If you’re looking to create better habits and systems in 2023, take advantage of our NEW MEMBER BUNDLE PACKAGE!
With our NEW MEMBER BUNDLE package you’ll receive:
- ONE month of unlimited attendance in our Fitness and Fundamentals classes ($165 value)
- One pair of boxing gloves & handwraps ($50 value)
- Entry in the January GYM Challenge (your choice of 15 or 25 class challenge) ($20 value)
- Attendance to the Nutrition & Wellness Seminar ($40 value)
- Six Week Meal Plan ($30 value)
- Six Week Workout Plan ($25 value)
Total Value: $330
All of the things you need to hit your nutrition, exercise and wellness goals in 2023 for the extreme value of $149.99!
Learn more about our January Wellness programs:
We are currently also offering:
- KruFit Get Yourself Moving (GYM) Challenge
- As a KruFit member, you can choose to participate in the 15 or 25-class GYM challenge. Should you attend 15 or 25 classes in the month of January you’ll earn a GYM challenge t-shirt and be entered into a drawing for other great gifts including- a free massage, a $50 Clean Eatz Giftcard, Smoothie King Giftcard, Nordic Massage Gun, Speed Rope, Resistance Band set, etc.
- Nutrition & Wellness Seminar (in person and online/recording available) with KruFit Owner Jamie Bradley and Nurse Practitioner, Tierney Lara who specializes in metabolic wellness. Topics covered will include:
- Nutrition 101
- How to Lose Weight…the basics
- NP T’s Top Recommended Baseline Labs
- NP T’s Top Recommended Supplements
- NP T’s Top Recommended Lifestyle Changes
- Eat This, Not That- Foods & Additives You Should Avoid
- Meal Planning Tips and Tricks
- Six-Week Meal Plan This six-week meal plan provides six full weeks of pre-planned:
- breakfast, lunch, dinner, and daily snack options
- weekly grocery shopping lists
- Meal recipes with cooking & prep instructions and nutritional values for most meals
- Six-Week Workout Plan This six week workout plan provides a guide on how to plan workouts each week to include a mix of cardio and resistance workouts. The six week workout plan is broken down into weekly workouts. Each week includes:
- one bodyweight workout (6 total bodyweight workouts in plan)
- one resistance strength training workout (6 total strength workouts in plan)
- one resistance band workout (6 total resistance band workouts in plan)
- one kettlebell/dumbbell Hiit workout (6 total Hiit workouts in plan)
- one cardio workout (6 total cardio workouts in plan)
- one recovery activity (6 total recovery activities in plan)
- That’s 36 workouts planned for you – so no excuses for not knowing what to do!